With many successful launches in the residential sector, Rohan Group has launched another luxurious residential project – Rohan Iksha in Bangalore city. This project is a perfect blend of technology, innovation and comfort. Cocooned in the lap of verdant greenery, the edifice comprises of both studio & premium apartments that lets you enjoy beautiful views of the scenic surroundings.
The price of the apartments is Rs. 5,350 per sq.ft. Is this price justified? Let us explore the project:
The product: Rohan Iksha
Built over 8.5 acres of land, Rohan Iksha offers 480 units of 1/2/3 and 4 BHK premium apartments. The sizes of these apartments range between 293 sq.ft. to 2,171 sq.ft. The project features 13 blocks in total with G+14 floors. Every cluster is set against beautifully landscaped courts, with access roads on all four sides. There will be G+14 floors in total.
The project also offers:
- Swimming pool
- Well-equipped Gymnasium
- Kid’s play area
- Indoor games
- Multipurpose hall
The Life In The Design
The master plan of Rohan Iksha is designed in such a way that each apartment in Rohan Iksha offers a 360 degree view of the beautiful surroundings. In addition, with several entrances to each cluster, the main entrance lies along the scenic green area that runs like a spine along the North-South axis.
Directions To Reach
Located on Boganahalli Road, Rohan Iksha is opposite to New Horizon Vidya Mandir, off Marthahalli Sarjapur Outer Ring Road (Behind Cisco Campus). It is located in the south-east part of Bangalore and is one of the developed IT hubs in Bangalore city. The area is a perfect combination of affordability, greenery and peaceful city life.
- Distance from MG Road – 16.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 2.1 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 48.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 13.2 Kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6.8 Kms(Outer Ring Rd)
Infrastructure and future growth prospects
As per locality review, Bhoganhalli is an upcoming locality in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The main reason pushing the demand for residential properties in the region is proximity to the Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road section of the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the State Highway 35. Also, the area enjoys close proximity to technology parks, which makes the area more popular among IT professionals.
In terms of connectivity, Sarjapur Road, Wipro to railway crossing, connects the area with the Outer Ring Road, Hosur, Madiwala and its neighborhood.
There is a proposal to develop several ring roads in Bengaluru city, covering a total distance of 734 kilometers. These include the Satellite Town Ring Road, Intermediate Ring Road and Radial Roads. The length of Satellite Tow Ring Road will be 284 kms long and it will connect Doddaballapur, Gudemaranahalli, Anekal, Devanahalli, Magad and Attibele. The Bellandur Railway station is the nearest station and Kempegowda International Airport is located at a short driving distance.
Nearby schools & Hospitals
Famous schools present in the area are Government Higher Primary School, Devarabisanahalli, Vidya Vikas School, Gear Innovative International School and Government Kannada Medium School.
Famous hospitals present in the area are VIMS Super Specialty Hospital, Vasan Eye Care, Apollo Cradle Children’s Hospital and Sankara Eye Hospital.
Incepted in 1993, Rohan Group is a premier real estate developer headquartered in Pune. The company is headed by Milind Lunkad, Deepak Bhatewara, Bharat Desadle, and Vinay Shrishrimal – Directors of the company. The group develops residential, commercial as well as the infrastructural properties.
- Rohan Garden in Kothrud, Pune comprising 112 units of 2/3 BHK apartments.
- Tarang in Waked, Pune comprising 240 units of 2/3 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 1,300 sq. ft. to 1,600 sq. ft.
- Ashima in Brookefield, Bangalore comprising 64 units of 2/3 BHK apartments.
- Garima in Pashan, Pune comprising 292 units of 2/3 BHK apartments.
- Mihira in Marathahalli, Bangalore comprising 162 units of 2/3 BHK apartments.
Key residential projects:
- Rudra in Wagholi, Pune comprising 180 units of 1 and 2 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 669 sq. ft. to 950 sq. ft.
- Kritika in Dattavadi, Pune comprising 187 units of 2/3/4 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 731 sq. ft. to 2,700 sq. ft.
- Leher in Baner, Pune comprising 308 units of 2/3 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from z1,193 sq. ft. to 1,445 sq. ft.
- Jharoka Phase 2 in Bellandur, Bangalore comprising 260 units of 2/3/4 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 1,210 sq. ft. to 2,662 sq. ft.
Rohan Iksha priced it’s unit at Rs. 5,350 per sq.ft.. The prices of apartments in Rohan Iksha are reasonable compared to the locality’s average property price of Rs. 5,495 per sq.ft.
Is it advisable to buy flats in Rohan Iksha at this price? We will say yes.
The area is near IT clusters and this will drive demand for residential properties. At present, there are very few quality options available in the area and Rohan Iksha stands out.
It is surely a project that should not be missed out. If you have any queries or feedback about the project, share with us.