With an enviable track record of launching and delivering several successful projects in Bangalore, Puravankara Group has come up with another luxurious venture- Palm Beach in Bangalore. The project has been designed keeping in mind the convenience of dwellers.
What is the project all about? Is the price offered justified? We give you a gist of our analysis.
The Product: Puravankara Palm Beach
Planned on the lines of a tropical beach resort, Puravankara Palm Beach is a luxurious residential project built over 19.37 acres of land. The project offers 630 units of 2BHK and 3BHK apartments. The SBUA (super-built-up area) of these apartments range from 1,232 sq ft – 1,962 sq ft.
It is useful to compare the density of Puravankara Palm Beach with Brigade Altamount and Mantri Group WebCity, two other prominent located in the neighbourhood. Puravankara Palm Beach offers 630 units over 19.37 acres, which brings the apartment density to 33 flats per acre. On the other hand, Brigade Altamount offers 189 units in 3 acres bringing the apartment density to 63 and Mantri Group WebCity offers 1451 units in 40 acres bringing the apartment density to 37 flats per acre. Overall, Palm Beach by Puravankara has a lower density as compared to the other two projects.
Needless to say, the amenities which shall be availed by residents of Palm Beach are limitless. Some of the key amenities are:
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s play area
- Golf course
- Landscaped gardens
- Jogging track
- Barbeque Part Deck
- Landscape at Podium Level
- Science Club
Locality Review – Hennur
Puravankara Palm Beach is located off Hennur Road, Bangalore and enjoys good connectivity to all major landmarks located in and around the city.
Over the last 9-10 years, Hennur Road has rapidly developed into a leading micro-market in the North Bangalore. Running parallel to Bellary Road, it began witnessing development with connectivity through the Outer Ring Road (ORR), taking off when Bellary Road was upgraded to support the relocation of the airport.
Some of the points denoting to its prime location are:
- Due to the presence of large business parks in north, upcoming integrated development projects and the planned commercial development around the airport, Hennur Road is gaining popularity among buyers as a residential hot spot.
- Also, there is a plan to develop approx. 2 Million sq.ft. Office space between Hebbal, Bellary Road, Thanisandra and Hennur Road.
Infrastructure investment to drive growth in Hennur
- There is a proposal for widening of Hennur Road from 80 feet to 120 feet
- The sum of Rs. 292 crores earmarked for the progress of ORR that connects Hennur to the far South, East and West of the city
- There is a proposal for 33 kilometers High speed rail link that will connect city centre and International Airport. The link will have two stops- Hebbal and Yelahanka, which are close to Hennur Road.
- There is a proposal for 116 kilometers long Peripheral Ring Road, which will ease the connectivity between Hennur Road, Bellary Road & OMR (Old Madras Road) amongst others.
- The 72 kilometers metro phase 2 is planned for the North South corridor, running between Nagawara (Short distance from Puravankara Palm Beach) to Gottigere in the South. Once operational, the travel time between Hennur Road to the Southernmost part of the city cut down to a mere 25-30 minutes.
- As per the Purva Palm Beach site review, the project is located on the Pipeline Road. This Pipeline Road shall cut through Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road and Bellary Road on one side and shall connect to OMR (Old Madras Road) on the other.
Established in 1975, Puravankara Group is a well-known real estate company in India. Mr. Jackbastian K. Nazareth is the CEO of Puravankara Group.
Started operations in Mumbai, the group has established a strong presence in Chennai, Bengaluru, Kochi and Hyderabad. Also, they involved in overseas developments in Colombo, Saudi-Arabia and Dubai. Since its inception, Puravankara Group has completed 36 residential/commercial projects which built over 7.80 million sq. ft. Also, 29 million sq. ft. of projects are under construction which is followed by 88 million sq. ft. of space to be developed in the next 8 – 10 years.
Top Projects till Date:
- Atria in Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore comprising of 131 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
- Oceana in Marine Drive, Kochi comprising of 96 units of 3 BHK apartments
Few of its key under construction residential projects are:
- Highland in Anjanapura, Bangalore comprising of 1,589 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
- Amaiti in Singanallur, Coimbatore comprising of 630 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
- Purva Swanlake in Kelambakkam, Chennai comprising of 729 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
While in Jan-March 2016 quarter, the property rates of Hennur Road ranges between Rs. 4,004-6,351 per sq.ft, Puravankara Palm Beach has priced it’s apartments at Rs. 5,440 per sq.ft. Though this makes the price of Puravankara Palm Beach reasonable and not overpriced, but project rates in the locality are expected to increase in the next 3-4 years due to the ongoing infrastructural projects such as the widening of roads and high speed rail link.
With a good location, smooth connectivity, excellent construction and ultra-modern facilities, Puravankara Palm Beach seems to be a good option for those who wish to lead an extravagant life.