Kolte Patil, a premier real estate developer in India has launched their new residential township- Life Republic near Hinjewadi, Pune. Life Republic is a 400 acre township spread across lush greenery in Hinjewadi (Pune’s IT hub). Within the township Kolte Patil has introduced a new residential sector ‘First Avenue’.
Being an eagerly awaited residential township at one of the most desirable locations, Hinjewadi, Pune, here’s all that you should know about Kolte Patil Life Republic First Avenue.
Project Review and Affordability –
The Product : Kolte Patil Life Republic First Avenue
Built over vast acres of land, Life Republic First Avenue offers spacious 2BHK and 3BHK apartments. The super-built-up area (SBUA) of 2BHK ranges from 1,039 to 1,109 sq.ft. and the SBUA of 3BHK is 1,487 sq.ft. and 1,496 sq.ft. The project features 7 towers in total.
Some notable amenities of Life Republic First Avenue are –
- Swimming Pool with kids pool
- Party Lawn
- Children’s play zone and toddlers’ play area
- Landscaped mounds and shrub beds
- Jogging Track
Floor Plan Review –
According to Indian bedroom standards, the minimum length of a bedroom is 12 feet and breadth is 10 feet. Let us analyze the Floor Plan of Life Republic First Avenue.
|Type Of Apartments||Master Bedroom Dimensions|
|2BHK (1039 sq.ft.)||10’0X12’3”|
|2BHK ( 1064 sq.ft.)||10’0X12’3”|
|2BHK (1084 sq.ft.)||10’6’X14’2”|
|2BHK (1109 sq.ft.)||10’6’X14’2”|
|3BHK (1487 sq.ft.)||13’1”X10’0”|
|3bhk (1496 sq.ft.)||13’1”X10’0”|
As per the Floor Plan review, the dimensions of Master Bedroom for 2BHK and 3BHK in Life Republic First Avenue are ok. Also, they provide open kitchen which gives easy access to other parts of the apartment and gives a feeling of openness.
Directions To Reach –
Kolte Patil Life Republic is only 3.5 kilometers from Hinjewadi and 5 minutes from the Rajiv Gandhi Hinjewadi IT Park, Phase I & II. The project enjoys close proximity to other major locations like Baner, Aundh, Ganeshkhind and Chandni Chowk.
- The distance from the Bengaluru–Pune Bypass is only 7 minutes
- The distance from the Mumbai–Pune Expressway is 15 minutes
- The distance from Pune Airport and Pune Station is 30-45 minutes
- The Koregaon Park, Kalyani Nagar and M.G. Road are about 30-40 minutes away
Located towards the west of Pune, Hinjewadi is one of the fastest growing areas of Pune. Being an IT hub, Hinjewadi is popular among IT/ITEs professionals from all over the country. The area is known for it’s 500- acre Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park which houses a cluster of IT/ITES and BPO units. Prominent among them are Tech Mahindra, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM and Cognizant.
- Some of the famous Biotech Parks and SEZs present in the area are Blueridge SEZ, Embassy Tech Zone and TCG Intl Biotech Park.
- Famous educational institutions present in the area are Mercedes Benz International School, Blue Ridge Public School, Pawar Public School, Symbiosis International University, International Institute of Information Technology, to name a few.
- Hinjewadi also boasts of several financial institutions, healthcare facilities and entertainment zones.
The area ensures good connectivity with Mumbai via the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. In addition, the area enjoys smooth connectivity to Tathawade (which houses renowned educational institutions) via the Mumbai- Bangalore bypass.
Hinjewadi enjoys good connectivity to roads and national highways like Phase 2 Road, Hinjewadi Marunji Road, Dange Chowk Road, Sakhare Vasti Road and more. The Pune International Airport is the nearest airport from Hinjewadi. The Chinchwad Railway station is the nearby railway station from this area.
About Developer –
Founded 2 decades ago, Kolte Patil is one of the leading real estate companies in India. Mr. Rajesh Patil is the Chairman and Managing Director of the company. Mr. Naresh Patil is the Vice-Chairman of the company. Headquartered in Pune, the group has completed 1 crore sq. ft. of landmark developments in Bengaluru and Pune.
The construction portfolio of a group includes development of residential, business and retail properties, hospitality, integrated townships and IT Parks. Some of the major USPs of this group includes its commitment towards total customer satisfaction, integrity and timely project delivery.
The group has won many awards including the prestigious realty plus excellence award in the year 2013 and 1st price in the infrastructure category for GIGA Space by the government of Maharashtra.
Top Projects Till Date –
- Surabhi in Bilekahalli, Bangalore offering 2 and 3 BHK apartments
- Umang Homes Phase 1 in Wagholi, Pune offering 1 and 2 BHK apartments
- Dew Drops in Vishrantwadi, Pune offering 2 and 3 BHK apartments
Few of its key under-construction residential projects are –
- 24 K Glitterati in Pimple Nilakh, Pune offering 2, 3, 4, and 5 BHK apartments
- 24 K Allura in Undri, Pune offering 3 and 4BHK apartments
- 24 K Glamore in Undri, Pune offering 3 and 4 BHK apartments
Locality Price Review –
|Comparatives – Jan-Mar 2016||Prices|
|Highest Locality Price||Rs 6,918 per Sq-ft|
|Average Locality Price||Rs 5,931 per Sq-ft1%Trends Up|
|Lowest Locality Price||Rs 4,944 per Sq-ft|
Price Comparison –
Apartments in Life Republic First Avenue are available at an attractive price of Rs. 5,400 per sq.ft.
According to the locality price review, the average property price in Hinjewadi is Rs. 5,931 per sq.ft.
The price of Kolte Patil 1st Avenue is at the lower end of the locality price spectrum compared to the average property price in Hinjewadi. We suggest you to take a quick decision to invest in this new luxurious residential project in Hinjewadi, as the prices are expected to increase in the near future due to its excellent connectivity to Mumbai and Bengaluru and good social infrastructure.
Overall Recommendations –
If the builder’s reputation and deluxe amenities matter a lot to you, then Life Republic First Avenue could be the best option to invest in Pune. Investing in Life Republic First Avenue is definitely a good investment for any investor looking to benefit from developing infrastructure.