Brigade Group, a premier real estate developer in India has launched their new residential project- Brigade Cosmopolis on Whitefield Main Road. This project attempts to usher in a new age of luxury apartments in Bangalore.
What is the project all about? We give you a gist of our analysis.
The Project: Brigade Cosmopolis
Brigade Cosmopolis spans across 9.3 acres of land and offers 880 apartments in 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK configurations. The sizes range from 1,250 to 3,850 sq ft. The project features G + 18 floors. Surrounded by a splendid courtyard and landscaped gardens, this luxurious venture is designed to give you an urban-forest experience. The scenic view from each residence will rejuvenate your mind and soul.
- Luxurious 2,973 sqm clubhouse with a rooftop swimming pool
- Sky and terrace gardens
- Landscaped gardens
- Tennis, squash, badminton & basketball courts, a cricket pitch & more
How to Reach:
The project is located in the heart of bustling IT capital, on Whitefield Main Road. All basic amenities including educational institutions, hospitals, banks and shopping arcades are located within a radius of 5-10 km.
- Punggudi Station and Kolatur Station are the two nearby railway stations
- The suburb offers excellent connectivity to areas like Saidapet, T-Nagar, Ambattur, Broadway and CMBT via MTS buses
- The distance from airport is 52.6 kms
- The distance from nearest Metro station is 16 kms (Baiyappanahalli)
- Marathahalli -Sarjapur Outer Ring Road is the nearest Ring Road which is about 8 kms from project site
Distance from Renowned Educational Institutions
- The Brigade School, Mahadevapura – 9 km
- Greenwood High International School- 8 km
- Inventure Academy – 9 km
Distance from Malls
- Forum Value Mall – 200 m, diagonally opposite
- Ascendas Park Square Mall – 4 km
- Inorbit Mall- 6 km
- Phoenix Market City – 9 km
Distance from Hospitals
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield- 300 m
- Vydehi Hospital – 4 km
- Sri Satya Sai Hospital – 6 km
Surrounding Developments & Future prospects
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure are the two major factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. Whitefield features high on occupiers lists with commercial development on a continuing upswing, multiple residential options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
Once a small village, Whitefield has now developed into a major IT centre and a vibrant residential market. Its strategic location, a variety of residential options, and well-maintained social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for residential properties.
Demand For IT Space
Whiteﬁeld in Bangalore is one of the largest technology clusters in South Asia. The area follows a ‘walk to work’ lifestyle, with EPIP (Export Promotion Industrial Park) & ITP-B (International Tech Park – Bangalore) in the vicinity. The ITPB was the first office space set-up in Whitefield in 1998. Thereafter many leading companies have set up their base in the Whitefield.
As per locality review, Whitefield with approx 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sq.ft. while captive office space is around 4.10 million sq.ft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sq.ft. while captive space is around 3.60 million sq.ft.
As per locality review, Whitefield enjoys good connectivity to several parts of Bengaluru via the OMR (Old Madras Road) and ORR (Outer Ring Road). The distance from new international airport is about 45 kilometers. The much anticipated Namma Metro Rail Project by the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) will soon connect Whitefield with other locations in the city. This metro line will cover 13 stations between Byappanahalli and Whitefield and many more route extensions are currently under construction. Once operation, this line is expected to benefit both residential and IT belts in Whitefield.
Headquartered in Bangalore, Brigade Group is one of the South India’s leading real estate developer. Incepted in 1986, the main aim of this group is property development. Mr. P.V. Maiya is the independent Director of the Brigade Group.
Brigade Group has branch offices in several cities in South India, an accredited agent in the USA and a representative office in Dubai. The group has a diverse multi-domain portfolio that includes development of offices, retail, residential, education and hospitality.
Popular Projects till Date:
- Sonata in Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore comprising of 3 BHK apartments
- Crescent in Frazer Town, Bangalore comprising of 4 BHK apartments
- Metropolis in Mahadevapura, Bangalore comprising of 1/2/3 BHK apartments
Few of its key under-construction residential projects are:
- Meadows in Kanakapura Road Beyond NICE Ring Road, Bangalore comprising of 1,848 units of 1/2 /3 BHK apartments
- Rhapsody in Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore comprising of 8 units of 4 BHK apartments
Comparatives – Jan-Mar 2016
|Highest Locality Price
|Rs 6,395 per Sq-ft
|Average Locality Price
|Rs 5,055 per Sq-ft
|Lowest Locality Price
|Rs 3,715 per Sq-ft
The apartments in Brigade Cosmopolis are priced at Rs 6,890 per sq ft. Projects such as Value Design Build Nusa Dua Chromatic and Skylar Greens are available at a price range of Rs 7,000 and Rs 10,334 per sq ft, respectively.
The rates of Brigade Cosmopolis seems reasonable in comparison to other projects located at the same location.