After the grand success of Codename The Centre and Lodha Downtown, Lodha Group has launched another luxurious residential Venture ‘Lodha Codename Epic’. Epic by Lodha Group gives you an excellent opportunity to book a home in Palava’s newest, most desirable neighbourhood.
Will it make a good investment? Let’s find out.
The Project Review: Lodha Codename Epic
Built over a whopping land area of 45 acres, Lodha Epic offers exclusive world-class 1/2/3 BHK apartments. The super-built-up areas (SBUA) are: for the 1BHK ranging from 702-810 sq.ft., for the 2BHK ranging from 900-1,14 sq.ft. and for the 3BHK is 1,305 sq.ft. The residences in Codename Epic offers you an unmatched lifestyle. You can choose any kind of abode you desire depending on your preference for private sun-decks, a number of rooms, eye for different finishes and abounding more.
- Central Park: The southernmost part of the 100-acre Central Park meets the north-west point of Codename Epic. It offers numerous opportunities for family outings, evening walks and abounding more
- Clubhouse: Clubhouse will offer all the key amenities like swimming pools, restaurants, well-equipped gymnasium and more
- Highway: Residents enjoys direct access to the Taloja Bypass Highway which connects the area to other major locations
Directions To Reach
As per locality review, Palava Codename Epic is located just next to the Taloja Bypass Road. It connects business districts of Thane, Kalyan and Dombivli on one side and Taloja, Kharghar on the other.
Some of the points denoting to its prime location are:
- It is an hour drive from South Mumbai via the Eastern Freeway
- The distance from Mumbai’s Main Port, JNPT is 40 minutes
- Planned expansion of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan
- The area has excellent rail connectivity. Dombivili, Vashi and Diva are some of the railway stations located nearby
- There is a upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in Central Line and approval for a new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa-Airoli)
- The distance from upcoming International airport is only 20-25 minutes
- There is a proposal for Monorail station within the city
Why Palava City Is A Good Bet For Investment?
Sprawling over whopping land area of 4,500 acres, Palava is an under development township by Lodha Group. IT is expected that this township will provide accommodation to more than 100,000 families. In addition, it is expected that there is an opportunity for 350,000 jobs through its business district and commercial developments.
The city houses 7 residential projects, 2 world-class schools, 3 grand clubhouses, cricket ground, FIFA standard football ground, multi-sports arena and other exceptional sports facilities. Also, Xperia Mall is expected to open shortly, with a popular brand like Marks & Spencer, PVR, Central, Big Bazaar, Mc Donalds and abounding more.
Offers Highest Returns on Investment
In comparison to its neighbouring regions, Palava has outperformed by over 2.5 times return on investment. With the initial price of Rs. 1,998 per sq.ft., the property prices in Palava Phase 1 reached to Rs. 6,500+ per sq.ft.
Excellent City Planning
Colonies are Pedestrian focused designed and is planned to be self-sufficient, with all basic needs met within a 5 – 10 min walk from home and public services is only at a distance of 15 – 20 minutes.
Next Business Destination Of Mumbai
Just an hour drive away from South Mumbai through Eastern Freeway and less than half an hour drive from Vashi and Thane, Palava City is all set to become the next business destination. The area has good connectivity via rail and road transports. Also, the upcoming international airport will bring many good opportunities for Palava City.
Good Transportation Service
Being a Smart City, transportation sector has given smooth and Intelligent services. Eco-friendly buses ply within the city and offers excellent service to the residents. Also, a state-of-the-art transport hub will connect with external transport facilities.
Palava city offers adequate water and electricity supply to residents. Also, ensures an efficient transmission and distribution of energy.
Founded in the year 1980, Lodha Group is a most trustworthy real estate developer in Mumbai. Mr. Mangal Prabhat Lodha is the founder and chairman of the company. Till date, the group has developed over 35 million sq.ft. of space which accounts for more than 30 projects in Mumbai. In addition, the group is planning to expand their wings in Hyderabad and Pune. The projects of Lodha Group are known for their extraordinary standards and best construction quality.
The group has won many awards including 5 STAR for Best Interior Design and Green Good Design Award 2012.
Top Projects till Date:
- Lodha Group has developed world’s tallest residential tower ‘World One’ in Mumbai.
- Developed a liveable township in Mumbai namely Palava which is spread across 4,500 acres of land.
- Lodha Bellissimo ‐ the only Indian residential development to feature amongst the top 1000 landscapes in the world.
Key under construction residential projects are:
- Belmondo in Gahunje, Pune offering 2,554 units of 4BHK villas and 1/2/3 BHK apartments.
- Fiorenza in Goregaon East, Mumbai comprising of 433 units of 2/3/4 BHK apartments.
- Golf Links in Dombivali, Mumbai comprising of 167 units of 4BHK villas of and 2/3 BHK apartments.
Comparatives – Jan-Mar 2016
|Highest Locality Price
|Rs 7,473 per Sq-ft
|Average Locality Price
|Rs 6,082 per Sq-ft
|Lowest Locality Price
|Rs 4,691 per Sq-ft
The average property price in Dombivli is Rs. 6,082 per sq.ft. and starting price of Lodha Codename Epic unit is Rs. 5,756 per sq.ft., which is quite reasonable in comparison to locality price.
Current, the project is at best stage which is pre-launch stage and we suggest you take a quick decision to invest in Palava’s newest, most desirable neighbourhood, as prices are expected to appreciate soon.