Supertech, one of the leading real estate developers in National Capital Region, has launched another luxurious venture ‘Supertech Golf Village’. Golf Village by Supertech is a perfect blend of technology and innovation, and builder attempts to usher in a new era where luxury apartments in Noida would flourish.
The Product: Supertech Golf Village –
Built over 30 acres of land, Supertech Golf Village offers 2,660 units of 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK apartments. The super-built-up areas (SBUA): for the 1BHK ranging from 480 – 690 sq.ft., for the 2BHK ranging from 810 – 1,255 sq.ft. and for the 3BHK is 1,440 sq.ft.
Some of the major USPs of Supertech Golf Village are:
- It is a Part of 100 acre township
- Right in front of forest area
- Apartments with panoramic view of 9 hole golf course
Entertainment Option –
- 9 hole Gold Course designed by Graham Cooke
- F1 Track and proposed Cricket stadium nearby
- Clubhouse with Gym, Swimming pool, Spa and Badminton Court
Directions To Reach –
Supertech Golf Village is located along Yamuna Expressway, a mid-income destination providing a combination of affordability, greenery and peaceful city life.
Location Advantages –
- 5 minutes drive to Formula1 track
- Close proximity to Greater Noida Expressway & Gautama Buddha University
- Close to Pari Chowk and proposed Metro Station
- The distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport is 29.3 kilometers via the Mahatma Gandhi Marg and Ring Road
- The distance from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station is 8.8 kilometers
- Indian National Public School, Bal Bharti Public School, Marigold Public School are some of the famous schools located nearby
Location Review – Yamuna Expressway –
Started operation in 2012, Yamuna Expressway has evolved as one of the most livable real estate destinations in the last 2-3 years. The main aim of this expressway is to reduce travel time between Delhi and Agra.
It is said that Yamuna Expressway Master Plan 2031 has been divided into three phases:
- Phase I is 40 kilometers long stretch starting from Greater Noida to the proposed airport in the town of Jewar, Gautam Budh Nagar and Uttar Pradesh.
- Phase II is 20 kilometers long stretch starting from the proposed airport to an intermediate destination before Agra.
- Phase III covers a distance of 105 kilometers and goes beyond Agra.
As of now, Phase I has got the green signal. Distribution of total area sanctioned for Phase I includes
- Green Cover- 22 %
- Industrial Development- 20 %
- Residential Development – 19 %
- Transport Links- 15%
- Commercial and Institutional development- 24 %
Upcoming and Existing Connectivity –
Starting from Noida – Greater Noida Expressway at one end, Yamuna Expressway is connected to the Agra Ring Road. Further, Yamuna Expressway intersects with proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway and join it’s with other NCR regions such as Manesar, Gurugram, Rohtak, Ghaziabad, Sonipat, Meerut and Hapur. Although, Yamuna Expressway will directly connect National Capital Region with Agra, it will also connect few major cities, such as Kanpur, Gwalior and Lucknow.
About Developer –
Incepted in 1988, Supertech Group is India’s leading real estate developer company in NCR. MR. R K Arora is the chairman and Managing Director of the company.
The group has more than 2 decades of experience in real estate, construction and hospitality sector. The group has developed residential projects, hospitality, townships, office space, retail and commercial spaces.
Supertech Group is involved in the construction of both residential and commercial complexes in National Capital Region (NCR), Meerut , Rudrapur and Moradabad . Also, the group has a presence in Uttrakhand, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bengaluru in South.
Supertech Group is the first group to introduced the concept of mixed-use development in India. Since its inception, more than 33 million sq. ft. of space has been developed by Supertech for residential and commercial sector.
Top Projects till Date –
- Emerald Court in Sector 93A, Noida comprising of 660 units of 3/4/5 BHK apartments
- Romano in Sector 118, Noida comprising of 2,544 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
Few of its key under-construction residential projects are –
- Pavilion in Sector 34, Noida comprising of 362 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
- Ecociti in Sector 137, Noida comprising of 1732 units of 2/3/4 BHK apartments
- Micasa in Thanisandra , Bangalore comprising of 224 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
Price Comparison –
Comparatives – Jan-Mar 2016
|Highest Locality Price||Rs 4,085 per Sq-ft|
|Average Locality Price||Rs 3,357 per Sq-ft|
|Lowest Locality Price||Rs 2,629 per Sq-ft|
While in Jan-March 2016 quarter, the property rates in Yamuna Expressway ranges between Rs. 2,629-4,085 per sq.ft, Supertech Golf Village has priced it’s units at Rs. 3,350 per sq.ft.
In comparison to locality price, the price of Golf Village is reasonable and not overpriced.
Supertech Golf Village Price Comparison With Other Similar Projects –
Supertech Golf Village
Yamuna Expressway, Noida
Supertech Golf Suites
Yamuna Expressway, Noida
Yamuna Expressway, Noida
|Primary Purchase Price||3,350/sq.ft.||3,350/sq.ft.||3,300/sq.ft.|
|Advance Maintenance Charges (Month)||Rs. 1 (One time)||Rs. 1 (One time)||Rs. 1 (One time)|
|Car Parking Charges||Covered : Rs. 3 Lacs (One time) Open : Rs. 2.5 Lacs (One time)||Covered : Rs. 3 Lacs (One time)||Covered : Rs. 3 Lacs (One time)|
|Power Backup Charges||Rs. 20,000 (One time)||Rs. 20,000 (One time)||Rs. 1 Lacs (One time)|
|Club House Charges||Rs. 1 Lacs (One time)||Rs. 1 Lacs (One time)||Not available|
Overall Recommendations –
As per both the above comparisons, Supertech Golf Villages seems to be a good investment option with reasonable price tag.
There are many other options available here that are good and beneficial for both buyers and investors. Those who invest here will get good returns in future. The area is good and know for delivering quality projects. Those who invest here